5 Fall Craft Ideas… with a Sheep Twist!
Get 5 VIDEO craft tutorials that will show you how to make easy Fall-themed crafts to cozy up your homestead, for a limited time only! The tutorials are Fall-themed, relatively easy and inexpensive to make, with a sheep twist!
Did you join the 5-Day Fall Craft Challenge? If not, you can still get in on five days of Fall crafting!
You can enter the Giveaway for your chance to win a great prize through September 21st, 2017 by posting a picture of one (or more) of these crafts that you’ve tired in the dedicated post in DIY Sheep Crafts on Facebook.
But first, head over and grab those 5 tutorial videos now by clicking HERE. They’re only available for a limited time, and they are totally FREE!
Here’s a recap of the Fall crafts we made…
- Day 1 – “Fleeced” Fall-Themed Wreath
- Day 2 – Fleece-Stuffed Pumpkins
- Day 3 – Felted Sheep Milk Soaps
- Day 4 – Fall Leaf Decorated Mason Jars with Sheep Milk Votive Candles
- Day 5 – Throw Pillows with Homemade Felt Silhouettes
Go HERE to grab the five FREE video tutorials and learn to make these Fall crafts – with a sheep twist!
Shepherd like a girl!