See me at some fun fiber events in Montana and Idaho in the Summer & Fall 2019.
I’ll be teaching craft classes and business-building workshops in addition to having my Copia Cove Icelandic Sheep and DIY Sheep Crafts booths set up 😉
Feel free to email me if you have questions, want me to teach at your event, or want to let me know that you’ll see me there!
JULY 13-14, 2019 • VIOLA, IDAHO
- – Over 30 Vendors promoting the use of wool and other natural fibers.
- – Workshops on felting, spinning, knitting, crochet, weaving, rug hooking and more will be held throughout the weekend.
- – A Fleece Sale will be ongoing throughout the Festival and is open to all. Be the first in line to purchase a fleece.
- – Delicious food options onsite.
- – LIVE MUSIC from local bands.
- – Craft demonstrations and a shearing experience.
- – Face painting and fun crafts for kids.
JULY 20-21, 2019 • WHITEHALL, MONTANA
- – Vendors
- – Classes
- – Craft demonstrations
- – A destination fiber festival, taking place in the remote country side.
- – Taking Fiber Arts back back to it’s roots….
- – Fun fiber weekend in the country.
AUGUST 2-4, 2019 • EUREKA, MONTANA
- – Vendors
- – Classes
- – Hands-on demonstrations
- – Working with the natural fibers for spinning, weaving, felting, crocheting, knitting, and animal care & selection
- – Petting zoo
- – Judging for fleeces and finished fiber products
- – Farm photo contest
- – Bringing together the best of fiber arts and fiber agriculture to promote awareness to the general public about the fiber industry.
SEPTEMBER 27-28, 2019 • BILLINGS, MONTANA
Come and see wool and fiber artists, vendors, take a class and watch some demos. Montana has a long history of wool and this is a day to celebrate it.
The PHS Fiber Fest is sponsored by the Prairie Handspinners Guild in the Billings, MT area.
Sharing the Joy of Fiber Arts and educate our community; while connecting fiber artists with local producers and suppliers.
OCTOBER 9-13, 2019 • KETCHUM, IDAHO
23rd ANNUAL FESTIVAL & CELEBRATION
Be a part of another year of stories as we meet our mission to gather, present and preserve the history and culture of sheep ranching and herding in Idaho and the West.
Proud to be ranked as “One of the Top Ten Fall Festivals in the World” by msn.com